PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
Parents must not coach from the field during matches and training.
• Parents should not criticize their child on any part of the player's game, leave this to the coaches since it may cause confusion and erode the player's confidence.
• Be your child's best fan and support him unconditionally. Don’t withdraw your love when she performs below her standard.
• On transporting your child home, please be supporting and always focus on the positive aspects of her game
• Develop a responsibility in your daughters to pack his own kit, clean boots and bring along her water bottle full of water only.
• Respect the facilities at our opponents’ grounds.
• Do not criticize your child’s coach to your child or other parents, if you are not happy with the coach you should raise the issue with the coach.
• Encourage your child to speak with the coach. If your child is having difficulties in training or games, or can’t attend training etc. encourage her to speak directly to the coaches. This “responsibility taking” is a big part of becoming a mature person. By handling off the field tasks, your child is claiming ownership of all aspects of the game.
• Monitor your child’s stress level at home. Keep an eye on the player to make sure that they are handling stress effectively from the various activities of life.
• Monitor eating and sleeping habits. Be sure that your child is eating the correct foods. Players should be in bed at a reasonable hour on the night before a game and early enough on other nights to ensure that adequate rest is being taken.
• Help your child keep her priorities correct. She needs to maintain a focus on schoolwork, relationships, and other things in life besides soccer.
• Help the young player to focus on the performance and not the result.
• Winning is not as important as the performance.
• Support all the players in your child's team. Do not criticize any player at anytime.
•Do not criticize the opponents, their parents, coaches or the referee.
We have read, and understand the parental code of conduct for KC Atletico Soccer Club and agree to the above terms and conditions for participation.